Crimson Enclave
Welcome to The Crimson Enclave!

Please log in to access our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crimson Enclave
Welcome to The Crimson Enclave!

Please log in to access our forums.
Crimson Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The World of Netarvia
Fantasy RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2011-05-08, 15:48 by Sothrana

» Fantasy RP
Fantasy RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2011-03-27, 16:17 by Amsho

» Unholy Death Knight
Fantasy RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2011-02-14, 21:22 by Maugrim

» Arcane 101
Fantasy RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2011-01-31, 21:42 by Beedle

» Fire Mage 101
Fantasy RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2011-01-31, 17:47 by Maugrim

» Mage Arcane Rotation *funny*
Fantasy RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2010-12-02, 19:23 by Maugrim

Poll

Potatoes. Friend or foe?

Fantasy RP - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Fantasy RP - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Fantasy RP - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Fantasy RP - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fantasy RP - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Fantasy RP - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fantasy RP

+3
Malgrom
Sothrana
Manatha
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fantasy RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy RP

Post  Beedle 2011-03-02, 02:16

Gordo flys up in surprice as he hears the voice. He turns his head to the person who owns the voice and replys to the odd looking human like cat or what ever it can be for a strange creature that stands infront off him.
-Hi there are you the one who owns this tower?
-I am kinda lost so if you wouldent mind showing me the exist.

Beedle
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Manatha 2011-03-02, 02:44

"I dont own it no, sorry.. i'm kinda lost myself. we followed this old man inside, i think he is the one who owns the tower"
Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Beedle 2011-03-02, 04:18

Old man? well thats to bad was kinda hoping to meat the person who owns the tower so I could get out but then i guess we have to try and find a way out or find anyone that can show us the way out
Beedle
Beedle
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothrana 2011-03-02, 04:28

Maylean turns to close outer door behind her, though when she turns back, the odd woman named Narei is nowhere to be seen. Maylean is standing along in a corridor, a corridor with two doors on each wall and a stair leading upwards, going round in circles.

Maylean frowns as she yells "Hello? Anyone here?". Her eyes seeks upwards as she can hear a shuffle above her, as if something is boiling and she hurries up the stairs. Her eyes always fixed ahead and up. "What in the Light have I tangled myself into?" she mutters as she walks up the stairs.
Sothrana
Sothrana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-03-02, 12:34

With the pot on the stove Poons took a moments rest and sat down at the kitchen table rubbing the sides of his head.

*Plopp!*

Beans sat on the kitchen table, he looked at Poons with a worried frown. Then he took a biscuit from the table and ran.
Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Mordenn 2011-03-03, 00:32

Wandering silent through the tower's corridors, Jowan marveled at it's construction. Clearly it had some magic involved for it to appear so much larger within, and he wished to learn more. He climbed a flight of stairs and wondered to himself why so many different people would stumble on such a place at the same time; A soft voice within himself replied that perhaps the cosmic leylines had aligned in such a way to influence it, or perhaps everyone there was being commanded to act as they did by some other force, another being controling their every action. Jowan had no idea what to make of either of these statements so he disregarded them and moved on.

Presently he came upon the corridor in which the talking weasel and the cat-eared woman were talking. Curious, he moved closer to listen and observe the pair, neither of which were of a species he had seen before. After a few minutes he decided to reveal himself and the magic surrounding him faded away, rendering him visable. He did not realise however, that he had positioned himself in a shadowy corner, probably making his coweld form more frightening than it ought to be. He stood silently, thinking that he would cause less panic if he allowed the others to notice him.
Mordenn
Mordenn
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Manatha 2011-03-03, 00:42

Narei puts her hands behind her head and looks down the corridor. "I think i need to find May"
she takes a few steps backwards, but stops just before bumping into Jowan. "I wonder how you Navigate around this place.."
Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Mordenn 2011-03-03, 00:45

Jowan yelps in surprise, stumbling backwards into the wall. When he speaks, his voice seems odd, slightly higher pitched and raspy than normal as though he hasnt spoken in a long time.
"Ack...cursed invisability...erm, hello?"
Mordenn
Mordenn
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Beedle 2011-03-03, 02:10

As Gordo sees what unfold infront off him he leaps into action throwing something on the ground that result in a lot of smocke and befor anyone have noticed he has thrown himself into another room tht looks like a kitchen whit a strange old man and some sorth off animal in it.

-ermh hi there. Who are you if I may ask?
Beedle
Beedle
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-03-03, 17:25

Old man Poons looked up towards the weasel and smiles.

-"Oh, you're just in time for tea, please sit down!
- It must have been your machine that flew into the kitchen earlier, oh you had me quite puzzled!"

Poons runs off to the stove and fetches the pot of tea while gesturing to the weasel to take a seat.
-"But where are my manners, did I introduce myself? Or was I just about to? I keep forgetting to remember these things. No matter! I am Poons, the keymaster to the tower and former librarian of the forgotten library. Very pleased to meet you, very pleased to meet you indeed!"

Poons put down the pot on the table and stretched his hand out towards the weasel to shake his hand.
Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Mordenn 2011-03-03, 19:42

Jowan looks at the woman in front of him somewhat awkwardly, stepping back then vanishing from sight once more. It has clearly been some time since he last had contact with someone, and he seems content just to watch. Setting off in the direction of the weasel, he wondered to himself again why such an odd collection of people where in the tower. When he reaches the kitchen and sees Poons at the table, he stops, recognition crossing his hidden face. He returns to visability behind the old man-

"...Poons? I know you, don't I, met before..."
He seems confused, as though asking for the mans confirmation. If the two have indeed met before, it must have been a long time ago, or perhaps Jowan simply recognises him from elsewhere
Mordenn
Mordenn
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-03-03, 21:43

The old mans eyebrow twitches for a moment as Jowan becomes visible.

-"Yes.... Jowan isn't it? I get confused at times, it comes with the tower you see."
Poons smiles in an awkward way.
-"Do we have anyone else running around in the tower unattended?
Oh, and please sit down, the tea is ready!"
Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Manatha 2011-03-03, 22:36

Narei walks though the door that they other two had gone through.
"odd, this was a corridor a minute ago..."
She looks at the old man, "you again?"
Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Mordenn 2011-03-04, 01:45

Jowan peers at the old man, apparently not entirely sure why he recognises him. He pulls down his hood, revealing long fiery red hair am unnaturally pale face. He wears a blue cloth tied around his eyes, in the manner of one blind though he seems unaffected. He glances around at the others, curious though clearly having no idea how to start a conversation. He settles with moving into a corner, watching the others and occasionally muttering quietly to himself.
Mordenn
Mordenn
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-03-04, 09:33

Poons takes a look at Narei.

-"Ah yes you, is your unconscious friend here as well? I better put out some more biscuits, please have a seat!"

The old man begins to rummage through the cupboards after some more biscuits and as he finds them he puts them on the table and then sits down.
Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Beedle 2011-03-04, 14:10

-Gordo my name is Gordo and nice to meat you Poons!
-by the way you do not know were my flying machine have gone to? it was some work to put it together and well I would like to not have to do it again.
while he says that hes ruinging around all weasel like in the room looking trough everything that could hide something in it.

Beedle
Beedle
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Manatha 2011-03-04, 14:20

"That was yours?"
Narei takes a seat and looks around the room, it seemed homely enough. She wondered where Maylean was at the moment, sure that she had entered the tower with her

Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-03-04, 14:24

Poons had begun to pour tea into misshapen and mismatching cups.

-"Oh the machine is gone now, disappeared while I was resetting the room you see. Probably somewhere in the lower parts of the tower. Everything lost ends up in the basement levels."
Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Beedle 2011-03-05, 02:12

While Poons were doing his tea Gordo had already slipt out off the door looking for the stair down to the cellar for his flying machine.

Beedle
Beedle
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Mordenn 2011-03-05, 02:40

Jowan runs his hand along the wall, barely paying attnetion to the others and mutters seemingly to himself-
"Interesting...stronger magic here than i would have thought, yes...you think so? Perhaps...."
He glances up, realising people are probably going to take notice of a strange man talking to himself so falls silent and simply leans on his staff. He occasionally rubs at his forehead where a blue scar lies mostly hidden by his hair.
"I would be interested to know...what brings so many people here?"
Mordenn
Mordenn
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Amsho 2011-03-05, 13:15

With the horsemen almost right on top of them, Tsume an Aisuru had little choice but to quietly slip into the tower. The magical tower. They did not like it.
As the entered the hallway, the found themselves at the end of a long corridor. At the end, there were stairs leading up and down. The doors on either side of the corridor seemed slightly mismatched.
Aisuru lowered her hood and scarf as they carefully stepped further inside. They did their best to avoid treading on creaking floor-boards or bumping into things. Curiosity did have the upper hand here, however, as the slowly opened doors to peer into the rooms as they passed them by.

Amsho
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-03-05, 14:51

Poons seemed quite pleased with himself as he had his tea and biscuits.

-"Well some of you I wanted here and the others seems to have more or less tagged along, but that is fine it will do great in fact! Let's just wait for the others and then we can start, have some tea while we wait."
Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothrana 2011-03-05, 16:54

Maylean felt like she had walked the stairs forever. the low murmur of voices and boiling water never coming closer, until she suddenly stood on another floor, with a door right in front of her.

She peered at the door with curious eyes before she laid her hand on it rather gently. Without any warning the door flew up with a bang, and she stared into the kitchen with the growing gathering with wonder in her eyes.

Maylean stared at them all in turn as she wiped her forhead for the small trickles of sweat, and she sat down in an available chair without asking of permission. Her eyes still looking at all of the odd folks in turn, her face now pure serenity.

"There is two others coming." was all she said as she took up a piece of old parchment and a quill, preparing to start writing.
Sothrana
Sothrana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-03-05, 19:05

-"Ah the unconscious one! Please sit down, the others should be here soon as well, most of these doors lead to the kitchen you see and most of the dangerous doors to the basement levels are locked so they'll get here eventually.
Some tea while you wait?"
Poons seems to be in a happy mood and gestures for everyone to sit. Meanwhile Beans scurries around the floor, never losing eye contact with the biscuits on the edge of the table.
Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothrana 2011-03-05, 21:43

"Tea would be rather dandy, right now. As long as it is not Forkroot tea." she answers as she smirks, never looking up from her parchment and quil. "They should be by this Tower soon, though I do not recommend walking out for a few hours." Maylean frowns slightly as a drop of ink drops on her green gown, the ink quickly expanding in the soft fabric.

"Tell me. Do you have some drying sand?" she says again, her eyes going back to the parchment, while she draws a finger over the inkspot absentmindedly. Her finger then wanders to the little ink-jar, the ink that was on her dress is now dripping back into the jar. There is no longer a stain.
Sothrana
Sothrana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-03-05, 23:33

-"Oh, a fellow scholar I see, let me just fetch some from the study."

Poons jumps down from his seat and hurries across the floor to the closest door and began to flip through the keys on his keychain again. He found one that looked as if it was made from a feather and locked the door, then unlocked it again. When he opened the door you could see a vast library on the other side, it was an oval-shaped room which reached several floors upwards, each floor was filled with books. in the ceiling there was a chandelier glowing brightly with living candles.

The old man scurried across the room to the desk in the middle and fetched some drying sand and then hurried back to the kitchen and handed it to Maylean.

-"There you are, let me know if you need anything else dear."
Poons smiled happily and went back to his seat.
Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Mordenn 2011-03-06, 11:10

When Poons enters the library, Jowan stares (or at least seems to, it being difficult to tell) into it. His expression seems to be a cross between awe and recollection, as though the room reminds him of something long ago. Catching himself he shakes his head lightly then looks in Maylean's direction.
"A scholar? Do you study magic then?"
He clears his throat, his voice still sounding as though he has a bad cold. He stares at her intently for a moment, which may seem odd to her since his eyes are hidden, and he gives the impression of looking -into- her rather than at her. After a time he looks away, absently rubbing his forehead again and in doing so, brushing aside his hair and revealing the glyph-like mark scarred there.
Mordenn
Mordenn
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Amsho 2011-03-06, 12:51

¨Tsume opened a door and looked into what seemed like a large storage room. Various items were piled into it in no particular order. Meaning that if you pulled one thing out, it was very likely you'd have the rest coming tumbling down to bury you.
Dust hung in the air, tickling his nose. He automatically closed the door as he sneezed, and when he opened it again he was looking into a kitchen - full of people.
"Oh... Hi?" He said, at a loss of what to believe.
Aisuru came to peer over his head, and froze for a split second when she saw the people gathered there. "You just had to, didn't you?" she hissed irritably at him. Then she gathered herself and pushed passed Tsume into the kitchen.
"Any of you mind telling us what's exactly going on here?"

Neither Tsume nor Aisuru made any sign of drawing swords or readying hidden daggers - that seemed like a bad thing to do when you obviously had magicians around you.

Amsho
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothrana 2011-03-06, 19:15

Maylean smiles a thank you to the odd Tower Keeper. Her eyes darting briefly and curiously over to the closed library before she continues her writing.

The Darkhaired woman peers up at the other odd man as he speaks, she raises an eyebrow before she looks back down at her old parchment.
"Magic, Saidar... The True Power.. Which ever by name you wish to call it. But Scholar? No. Far from it. I merely enjoy a diary." she answers in a matter-of-fact tone. She suddenly smiles, placing the parchment on the floor, not bothering with the sand, placing the quill right beside the parchment. Small dimples can be seen by the corners of her mouth and her eyes slightly glinting.
She looks at them all as if she has won a great discussion, and she folds her hands in her lap.

"They seem to have gone past this Tower, without ever realising it was there. And here comes your last guests it seems, Tower Keeper."
Maylean turns her gaze to the man and woman in odd clothing, her smile fading and her eyes never blinking.
Sothrana
Sothrana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Manatha 2011-03-06, 19:32

Narei sat quietly, drinking her tea. she pulled out a flat grey-green hat from her shoulder pack and pulled it over her ears.
She watches the weasel curiously, wondering if he did indeed build that machine that crashed into the tower, then wondering how he did if it was true.
Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Beedle 2011-03-06, 19:48

Gordo walkt aimlessly trough the long corridor. As he had given up hope to find the lower levels of this strange tower that he found so intriguing.
Beedle
Beedle
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum