Crimson Enclave
Welcome to The Crimson Enclave!

Please log in to access our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crimson Enclave
Welcome to The Crimson Enclave!

Please log in to access our forums.
Crimson Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The World of Netarvia
Fantasy RP I_icon_minitime2011-05-08, 15:48 by Sothrana

» Fantasy RP
Fantasy RP I_icon_minitime2011-03-27, 16:17 by Amsho

» Unholy Death Knight
Fantasy RP I_icon_minitime2011-02-14, 21:22 by Maugrim

» Arcane 101
Fantasy RP I_icon_minitime2011-01-31, 21:42 by Beedle

» Fire Mage 101
Fantasy RP I_icon_minitime2011-01-31, 17:47 by Maugrim

» Mage Arcane Rotation *funny*
Fantasy RP I_icon_minitime2010-12-02, 19:23 by Maugrim

Poll

Potatoes. Friend or foe?

Fantasy RP I_vote_lcap33%Fantasy RP I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Fantasy RP I_vote_lcap0%Fantasy RP I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fantasy RP I_vote_lcap0%Fantasy RP I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fantasy RP

+3
Malgrom
Sothrana
Manatha
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fantasy RP Empty Fantasy RP

Post  Manatha 2011-02-20, 16:28

Cause am trying to think of a Forum RP that we will all want to do, this is a Generic Fantasy location, almost like every fantasy has all come together and merged. do what you like in it (nothing over the top in power please, but heroic powers are okay) and remember to have fun ^^

Couple of Rules, just cause they need to be there (yeah i know most of you never do these anyway)
No God modding
No ERP or sexual stuff
No being nasty to people OOCly
No excessive violence. (linked with godmodding, but also includes constant attacking of anther person and Gore)

You Can be whatever you like, but Sci-fi and Cyberpunk are out.
so, anything from Medieval and Dragons to Steampunk and inventors.
you can also have different characters, but be reasonable about the amount you use.

All in all, have fun, and if people enjoy this, we might be able to make more, maybe a Scifi one.

Now a Sentence to get started:
Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Fantasy RP Empty Re: Fantasy RP

Post  Manatha 2011-02-20, 16:29

Narei

Narei awoke from her doze. She had been sleeping under her favorite tree, just outside the City gates but also a little way from the forest that surrounded it.
She got up and picked up her shoulderpack. She was about average hight for a human, though not exactly one, her red hair parted on top of her head and furry ears poked out though. Getting up, she looked around to see what to do.
Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothrana 2011-02-20, 17:05

Maylean ran out of the city and through the forest, her panicked eyes searching wildly for a way to escape. She could hear the loud barks of the three eyed Grolm that was released of the gatekeepers.

Her eyes searched behind her, to spot the three dog looking beasts, their bodies shining in the sun, covered with scales of different deep colours. Maylean squealed loudly as she lifted her green skirts to allow her feet to run faster.

She squealed again as she looked ahead, and quickly managed to throw herself aside on the ground, so she would not hit the redhaired woman. She covered her face with her hands, her dark hair now in a tumble with leaves sticking out of it.

Maylean stood slowly, her knees trembling as she glanced up at the red haired woman with the strangelooking ears. She lifted her chin high and proud as she sniffed, trying to make her as tall as possible, though she was still lower in height than the odd woman. "I am Maylean Derimder."
Sothrana
Sothrana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Manatha 2011-02-20, 17:42

Narei looked around as she heard the barking, then almost jumped out of her skin as the blur of a person fell at her feet.
"Are you okay?" she asked as the figure got up and spoke her name, "uhh, I'm Narei Redfur."
She glanced back at the Dogs charging up the road and seems nervous, "uhm.." a red furred tail wraps around her leg, unsure if to help or stay back.

She continues to be unsure as the Dogbeasts come closer to them, a hand moving behind her back.
Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothrana 2011-02-21, 18:42

Maylean crossed her arms over her chest and stared unblinkingly at Narei Redfur. "Narei Redfur..." she said as she cast a glance on the woman, considering her from top to toe. "I see.... ". She looked briefly over her shoulder as she raised her eyebrows before turning back to the woman. "You are in grave danger, might be. I suggest you run. Or stay and hope the dogs pass you. They can only be killed through their middle eye. "

Maylean suddenly giggled and smiled, showing small dimples at the sides of her mouth."Adventuring, that is the thing.. "
Sothrana
Sothrana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Manatha 2011-02-21, 20:10

Narei nods slightly and crouches down. suddenly she spins quickly on one foot and a knife, pulled from her ankle by her tail, quickly speeds towards the Dogs. It hits one of them in the shoulder, causing it to stumble over and by chance tripped up one of the others. She stands up again, now with a long knife in her hand.

"I choose Run. sounds like it's the easier way to stay alive i think" she then turns and runs towards the Forest, glancing back to see what Maylean was doing.
Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothrana 2011-02-21, 23:36

Maylean opens her mouth at the sudden action of the strange woman and turns around to watch the short, yet deadly, dance between the woman and the dogs. She raises an eyebrow as she watches the dog stumble and mutters " I thought they would be harder to take down...".

Maylean stands frozen for a second as the second dog snaps at the hurt one, but she squeals as both of them gets up, snapping at each other but continues the hunt. "I did -not- ask for this!" Maylean yells, at the same time raising her skirts as high as possible, sprinting after the other woman.
Sothrana
Sothrana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-02-22, 12:42

In the forest, there was a tower in the distance. A curious construction sometimes seeming to defy natural order. To begin with it had balconies without support, or entrences for that matter and then there was the thing with the windows... Each window on itself was quite normal, you looked in and there was, let's say an old man by a fireplace but if you looked into the window not two feet away, which you would assume led you to the same room with the same man, you saw- the sea.

There was one entrence to the tower, one half-man sized door with a small sign that read simply; Poons.

Behind the tower, although less intriguing to the eye was a more curious thing yet. It was the compost.
And in said compost there was a rummaging sound, the sound of something scurrying around, searching and every now and then the being guilty of causing said noises popped its head out. It was a gerbil, a hamster to be more precise. A Hamster by the name of Beans.

Beans stood at the top of his kingdom for a moment, gazing over his lands. He was a proud hamster, you could tell by the way he wore his ears, upright.

There were other noises now, footsteps from afar, Beans hesitated and then jumped back into the compost pile.
Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Manatha 2011-02-22, 15:00

After noticing that Maylean wasn't running very fast, Narei had doubled back so that she wouldn't get caught by the dogs. Now she stopped running, panting and crouching over. She looked at Maylean.
"Are... you al..right?"
as the response was given, she suddenly thought aloud "why were they chasing you in the first place?"
Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothrana 2011-02-22, 18:04

Sweat beaded now on Mayleans face, her body breathing hard. She watched the odd woman run back towards her and shock her head, motioning Narei to continue running. Maylean cursed loudly as Narei talked to her, but she shook her head and said tiredly "I
am... perfectly.. fine..".

When Narei then asks for what reason they are chasing her, Maylean is too tired to spend any energy on talking and she mouths the words "Not now.". She points towards the forest, where a tower is glinting in the sun.

Suddenly, a Horn from behind them sounds, and the howls of regretting dogs can be heard. Maylean stears at Narei with confusion, until another horn sounds.
Sothrana
Sothrana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-02-22, 18:47

Meanwhile, inside the tower an eager little man by the name of Poons is preparing his tea, jumping about the kitchen as he sets the table. Stopping every now and then to look out the window.

He takes a look at his pocketwatch, it's broken.

-"Oooh, any time now, I have to hurry!"
*plomp*
Beans, the hamster, seems to have dropped into existence near old man Poons.
-"Squeek" Said Beans.
Poons; -" Yes, I know I know, but I only just remembered this morning."
-"Squeek!" Beans said again.
-"What?" Poons seems surprised.
-"Squeek-eek" Said the rodent
-"Oh, well everything is in order then, wonderful."
Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Amsho 2011-02-23, 00:59

Tsume strolled casually through the woods, if walking soundlessly could be called strolling. Or casual. It was more of a habit than anything else, he didn't exactly make any effort. Behind him strolled Aisuru, equally silent, but with a face like thunder.
They both wore dark clothes mainly made out of soft leather and reinforced with sturdier leather at vital areas. They also carried swords. The kind of swords that indicated hidden daggers - and possibly other lethal weapons - at various places on the person. Tsume had a katana sheathed at his side, while Aisuru carried two wakizashi blades crossed on her back. Rather untraditional, but she was not a very traditional woman.
Another peculiar thing about the pair, was that Tsume appeared to be the shorter one. Not by much, but enough to be noticeable. While Tsume's shoulder-long hair was an ordinary dark brown, Aisuru's short hair had a very unnatural, crimson red color. And it looked rather wind-swept.

"Take a look at that." Tsume stopped, pointing at a tower rising above the trees.
Aisuru glares at it. "Odd one."
"Indeed. Then again" Tsume shrugs, "these people do things in odd ways."
Aisuru didn't ask what he meant, she knew. To them, this was a strange land.
Opening her mouth to complain about something, Aisuru snapped it shut as she heard a horn in the distance. Barely sparing he time to exchange glances, they were both out of sight in the blink of an eye. By the time the second horn sounded, they were safely hidden. Up in one tree each, on opposite sides of the path they had followed.
Waiting and watching.

Amsho
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Manatha 2011-02-23, 02:35

Sits back on her heels and goes quiet.

From now on, she will quietly follow Maylean. Thinking about things and taking them in as she walks along.

Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-02-23, 15:36

With the table set and the tea getting boiling up on the stove old man Poons stepped out of the kitchen and trodded down the stairs, ran through a long corridor and took the sixth door to the right and found himself in his bedroom.

After a bit of rummaging around he found his favorite hat, his finer shoes as well as a fine blue robe. He then left the room, not finding himself in the corridor he entered from - instead he found himself back in the kitchen.

Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Amsho 2011-02-23, 23:03

Aisuru pulled up her hood and covered her face with the scarf. Her red hair and fairly pale skin was all too easily spotted. She didn't much like hiding in trees, but experience has told them both that being careful was to prefer. Glancing at the tree Tsume was hiding in, she could barely see him, as expected. And she knew what to look for.

Tsume saw Aisuru shift slightly, and then be still, watching in silence. She was a stubborn woman, easily put in a bad mood. Most people did mistake her for a young man - until she opened her mouth. Slender as she was, she didn't have much of... womanly shapes. Then again, she'd once said that he would easily pass for a girl if they put him in a dress. Maybe it was true.
It didn't really matter, although it came in handy every now and then. Deception had it's advantages.

Taking a look at the tower, and then in the direction the horns had sounded. So, what was going on?

Amsho
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothrana 2011-02-25, 10:00

The darkhaired woman named Maylean muttered to herself as she ran for her life. She might just make it to the tower before the horsemen caught up with them.

She turned her head to peer behind her, trying to locate how far away the men were. Most likely just come through the City Gates she assumed glumly. The thought made her slow down slightly, though when she turned to look ahead again, she crashed into the wall of the gleaming tower, face first into the concrete.

The power of the crash made her light little body bounce back a few steps, until she landed on the ground for the second time that day, though this time her consciousnes slowly faded back and forth. She felt for her face groggily, and lifted her hand to her eyes, looking at all the blood from the nose. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she fainted of the sight from the crimson-red liquid.
Sothrana
Sothrana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-02-25, 19:44

In the tower, old man Poons tea was now boiling on the stove. He took the kettle and put it on the table.
A small thud was heard from outside.

Poons; "Ah splendid! That must be them now!"

The little man now rushed down the stairs to meet his guests, this took a while. Not because the tower was so hard to navigate through, once you wrapped your mind around it's logic, that too took a while. But because old man Poons stood no further than three feet off the ground, not counting his hat of course. So after a few moments of running as well as a few moments of falling upwards the stairs, Poons found himself at the entrance of the tower.

We've mentioned this entrance before as a half-man sized door, but from this side, that was simply not the case. The door stood several feet high with torches before it lighting up it's bronze decorations of demons and the odd imp.

Poons swung the gates open and exited through the half-man sized door. Looking around for a moment with what can only be said to be a stupid grin. The grin soon died out as he saw The woman and her zombie-like companion.

-"You're not the ones I've been waiting for?" Said Poons slightly puzzled.
Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Manatha 2011-02-26, 09:14

Narei crouches down as Maylean collapses, taking her knife and using a strip of her sleeve to bandage the wound upon her head.
"Maylean?" She tries to gently wake her for a couple of minutes, then sits back and-
She looks around quickly at the sound of the voice. Then she looks down at the pointed hat.

"uhh...." looking perplexed, she glances around incase they weren't the subject of the question, "...we're just trying to get away from the City and the-" she cuts off as she realizes the sounds of the City of Dogs have completely faded and she doesn't know where they are.
Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Amsho 2011-02-26, 14:05

Thy both saw the woman coming running, followed by... what exactly? The two ran towards the tower, and soon came a thonk and a thud. They exchanged puzzled glances. How did you not see a big tower in your way?
They climbed down an carefully crept closer, soundlessly. The girl with cat's ears and tail, was tending to the woman who now had her face covered in blood. They had been joined by a little man who looked at them inquisively.

Tsume and Aisuru looked at each other, shrugged, and was just about to reveal themselves when the sound of hard galloping hooves could be heard. Quickly they ducked deeper into the bushes.

Amsho
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothrana 2011-02-26, 21:12

Maylean woke up startled and then screamed as the odd woman was bent over her, trying to push her away. Her scream cut of abruptly as she realized who the woman was, her face flushing furiously as she followed the other womans eyes to the tiny little Man with the pointed hat.

"Who is that odd fellow? Please help me up... I need to place a ward..." the darkhaired woman said, watching the man warily and holding a hand to the odd woman named Narei. At the same time listening for the horsemen slowly coming closer. "You better take her inside, Man. Leave the door open for me. We will have to hide. "
Sothrana
Sothrana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-02-26, 22:20

-"No, no, no this will not do, you're not the ones, oh dear, oh dear-"
Poons ramblings died out into a low squeal as he turned around in a hurry running back into the tower, forgetting to close the door after himself.
Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Beedle 2011-02-28, 00:24

A strange machine that looks like a big bird that spews smoke from a big tank that is lookated in the froont if indeed that is the front off it. The thing is that it is losing hight fast as it is closeing in you can spot that the wings has big wholes in them. as it is going downwards you can also spot a small brownish dot runing around on the strange machine.

Suddenly a loud boom echos trough the forest as the machine hits a strange tower.
Inside a room that looks like something that were a kitchen. A weasel gets up from the rubbles but immediately graps ahold a broken chair as the dizziness from the crash holds him in a firm grasp. He trys to stumble trough the room to find something to ease his conditin.
When he dosent find anything he simply sinks down on the floor whit his back against some woodent thing.

Beedle
Beedle
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Manatha 2011-02-28, 06:20

Narei looks lost at the confusing situation they have found themselves in. "I think we're in a part of the Forest I've never been in before.."
She reaches down to help Maylean up, "Should we follow him in? I think that it's probably a good place to hide what in Krull is that?!?"
Narei stares at the giant bird falling out of the sky into the tower
Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothrana 2011-02-28, 20:16

Maylean smiles greatfully at Narei as she helps her up. "We will find out whether we may trust him or no, but go inside now. Hurry!"

The darkhaired woman steps a few feet away from the tower, lifting her both hands in front of her face, making a circle as if holdign a little ball or a small fruit. Her focused eyes weaving an intricate pattern around the tower, a pattern made of air and some spirit. A pattern only visible to some women.

She lowers her hands slowly as she frowns and nods reluctantly. "That will have to do.. I do hope they do not bring the dogs..". She sighs heavily before she turns to go through the open door, her green embroidered dress creating a blurr of colours.
Sothrana
Sothrana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amsho 2011-03-01, 22:25

Tsume and Aisuru just stared at the scene in front of them, almost completely forgetting the thunder of hooves steadily coming closer. A... machine? And magic.
The two of them had never trusted magic. It was deceitful, worse than a dagger in your back. You never knew what came out of it. And machines... where untrustworthy constructions, bound to fail at some point.
Machines and magic together? That was bound to backfire - badly.

There was just one problem: they found themselves trapped between the tower and the horsemen...

Amsho
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Mordenn 2011-03-01, 22:30

Jowan watched the goings-on from within the surrounding trees. The short, thin man wore dark blue hooded robes, making him hard to see at the best of times when standing in the shadows. He had followed the two women when he stumbled across them fleeing the dogs, having been trying to avoid the city himself. As soon as they were out of sight the three eyes hounds suddenly stopped in their tracks, confused expressions on their faces, then started off eagerly in another direction, chasing a scent that didn't really exist. Once Jowan was sure their handlers and the accompanying soldiers were past, he slipped out of the trees and followed the women.
In the light the colour of his robes was more prominent, an indigo blue with a shimmering irridesence that showed it to be silk. It covered him completely, with a matching hood obscuring his face. In one hand he held a simple wooden staff, reddish brown in colour with the top carved to resemble a burning flame.
When he reached the tower he simply watched for a moment, taking in every aspect of the curious situation as he saw it. He then approached, strands of magic wrapping around him and slowly causing him to vanish from sight. He paused before the door for a moment then continued through. At his passing, the magic around it parted around him then closed behind, for a moment glowing blue then disappearing. When he came upon the others, he simply stood back silently, all but invisable, and observed, more curious than anything else.
Mordenn
Mordenn
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Beedle 2011-03-01, 22:52

After some time when his eye sight got beter and the ringin in his ears had stopt the weasel by the name Gordo started to search his body for injuries from the incident that other peaople would call a failure he lookt at it as if just a setback off his experiment. As he fought his way to the pressent away from his many tought how to make the machine beter he noticed that he was in a kitchen looking room and so he got up and made his way trough all the debris towards the door. He opend the door quietly as he could imagen the owner off this house or what ever it was that he had crasht into would be mighty mad at him. He went acroos the room to another door and opend it as quitely as he could altough he was an inventor he had a natural agility even for his kind it was rare to be that nimble. He got into a strange room it was very small whit nothing in it exept a big coffin in one corner. When he saw the large coffine his curiosity got the beter off him and he went oer to have a look in it. Strange he tought to himself who would leave a teddy bear in a big coffin like this? He closed the coffin leaving the teddy bear to its fate. He opend the door and found himself in the same corridor as befor but the strange thing was he did not come out at the same place as the door that he eanterd were at. strange he tought to himself as he entered another door. After a long time off runing trough doors that made him end up at many different places he was back in the original corridor were he had began. Gordo sank to the floor tierd off all the runing. He decided to wait for the owner to find him and help him get out of this strange place.
Beedle
Beedle
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-03-02, 01:21

The tower, which was usually so silent was now buzzing with life and sounds. One of these sounds was slightly out of sync, like a wrong note in an otherwise perfect opera, but all the more noticeable for that- It was Poons.

"-hnnnnnnnoooooooooooooh, no, no, no, no, no. This is all wrong, where are they if they're not here, oh dear, oh dear, oh-" Poons stopped.

He had arrived at the kitchen, seeing the oddly shaped flying machine lying where his stove used to be.
"That's strange."

Poons quickly closed the door to the kitchen, took out his keyring which was chained to his belt and started to flip through the keys. He found one that seemed to have been carved out of the bone of a chicken, a large chicken. He then locked the door, waited for a moment and unlocked the door again.
He opened the kitchen door and- it was as restored. No flying machine, no broken walls or roofs( No tea either for that matter) just an old kitchen with pots and pans.

Poons sighed with relief and started to make a new pot of tea.
Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Manatha 2011-03-02, 02:09

Narei follows May though the tower, she doesn't look where she is going though, wondering what this place is.

"Maylean, is it just me or does this place seem bigger ins- May?" she looks around realizing that she isn't near anyone else. "pook"

She leans back and finds that her back is pressed against a door she was sure wasn't there a couple of minutes ago. "Wierd..."
Opening the door she finds herself in another similar looking corridor, though this one has a weasle sitting on the floor.
"Uhh.. Hi there"
Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Beedle 2011-03-02, 02:16

Gordo flys up in surprice as he hears the voice. He turns his head to the person who owns the voice and replys to the odd looking human like cat or what ever it can be for a strange creature that stands infront off him.
-Hi there are you the one who owns this tower?
-I am kinda lost so if you wouldent mind showing me the exist.
Beedle
Beedle
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum