Crimson Enclave
Welcome to The Crimson Enclave!

Please log in to access our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crimson Enclave
Welcome to The Crimson Enclave!

Please log in to access our forums.
Crimson Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The World of Netarvia
Fantasy RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2011-05-08, 15:48 by Sothrana

» Fantasy RP
Fantasy RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2011-03-27, 16:17 by Amsho

» Unholy Death Knight
Fantasy RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2011-02-14, 21:22 by Maugrim

» Arcane 101
Fantasy RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2011-01-31, 21:42 by Beedle

» Fire Mage 101
Fantasy RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2011-01-31, 17:47 by Maugrim

» Mage Arcane Rotation *funny*
Fantasy RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2010-12-02, 19:23 by Maugrim

Poll

Potatoes. Friend or foe?

Fantasy RP - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%Fantasy RP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Fantasy RP - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Fantasy RP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fantasy RP - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Fantasy RP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fantasy RP

+3
Malgrom
Sothrana
Manatha
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fantasy RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy RP

Post  Manatha 2011-03-12, 23:52

Narei walks though the door first, the suddenly side steps out of sight, as if expecting something to come plummeting out of the sky.

(( Seb wants to join us))

Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Mordenn 2011-03-12, 23:58

Jowan marches down the corrider, the darknes around it disapearing as his magical fire lights the way. The corrider comes to a corner then doubles back on itself, delving deeper underground. This happens several more times, giving the impression of descending into a mine shaft, then comes to a dead end. He slows down and finally stops by the wall, probably ahead of the others by now, and taps the rock with his staff, frowning heavily.
"Not as it should be, no..."
Mordenn
Mordenn
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-03-13, 00:01

(This tower is a dimensional nexus, there's probably entire civilizations within here so I'm sure he can join up on the other side of the door Razz )

After the party has passed through the door Poons slams it shut.
A weak murmur of chains tightening around the door as well as a few last words from the old ban echoes through the corridors.

"Good luck down there!"

Last edited by Malgrom on 2011-03-13, 00:09; edited 1 time in total
Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebaceous 2011-03-13, 00:07

Strazzik's dark purple, wiry arms and legs flail, each coarse hair on his body creating a tail behind him as if he was a comet, he screams, his voice now hoarse from squealing for so long, his screams slowly getting louder to the others below. Strazzik lands with a "Phut" sound, landing in a crumpled, groaning lump of legs and arms on the floor, causing a small dust cloud. He slowly stands up. Standing as in, crouching about a foot and a half off the ground, he sneezes abruptly due to the dust cloud, rubbing his long, pointed nose, sitting beneath two large yellow eyes and above a large grin of many sharp yellow teeth. Gathering his bearings, peering around... and up. Staring intently at Narei.
Sebaceous
Sebaceous
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-03-13, 00:16

Beans, the hamster now stands on his hind legs one Jowans shoulders, his ears straight up in the air. He seems quite energetic now that he is out of his masters sight.

*Plock*

The gerbil disappears.

*Plock*

Beans stands on Jowans shoulders again, this time with a small chalk stick. He then proceeds to stab it into the ear of Jowan. Causing no harm but much discomfort.

-"Sque-eeuk"

Beans then points at the wall.
Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Manatha 2011-03-13, 00:22

Narei blinks as the impish creature lands in front of her, she looks up and the stone ceiling.. or was it?
Shaking her head she looks around. Jowan appeared to have gone down a tunnel ahead. looking back at the imp again, she asks "What are you? where are you? and can you navigate this place?"
Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebaceous 2011-03-13, 00:30

Strazzik seems to shiver slightly before uttering a single word "No." in a screechy voice. "I came through... that hole." Strazzik states, pointing up at the small hole in the ceiling with his long needle like fingers. "I have no idea where this is.. Oh, and I am a Rock-Goblin. I was born in this building. I was lost in the study for several years. Many are not as well educated as I!" Strazzik proclaims proudly, grinning his large yellow maw at Narei.
Sebaceous
Sebaceous
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Mordenn 2011-03-13, 01:06

Jowan grumbles to himself and glares at the hamster, prodding it's chest in irritation.
"Yes, yes, i know you silly gerbil!"
He sighs and stares at the wall for a moment, then holds his hand out for the chalk.
"Give it here! Give!"
he tugs at the chalk, then when the hamster seems reluctant to give him it he rolls his eyes, though its almost impossible to notice this due to the lack of any real features in them.
"Oh, have it your way..."
He shakes his head and reaches out for the wall, a stick of chalk appearing in his hand as soon as he touches the stone. He closes his eyes and the mark on his forehead begins to glow faintly, and he starts to draw a rough door shape on the rock, occasionally stopping and moving slightly. When finished, the chalk vanishes and he opens his eyes, poking the shape in the rock. He steps back as the stone glows brightly with blue light for a moment, then disapears, leaving a perfect arch and leading into another corridor.
The new path seems different however, the walls have wood panneling and the floor is covered in a thick red carpet, making it seem like the corridor of a manor. Jowan strides forward once more, completely unphased by the change.
Mordenn
Mordenn
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Amsho 2011-03-13, 01:16

Tsume and Aisuru are the last ones through the door, standing aside for a short moment to let their eyes get used to the darkness. As soon as they see well enough, they slip away into the dark. They move quietly and swiftly, making no sound as they descend down the corridor.

They are the first ones to reach Jowan, but they make no move to notify of their arrival. They watch Jowan draw an opening in the stone wall. Then they look at each other with sceptical faces. This wasn't boding well at all.
A sorcerer being guided by a rodent, in a place infested with magic, could never be a good thing.

Tsume walks up to the opening carefully, and after a good look at the hallway on the other side he motions to Aisuru to follow him through.

Amsho
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Mordenn 2011-03-13, 02:28

"So, my new friends!"
Jowan keeps staring directly ahead of him, making it unclear who exactly he is talking to.
"You are warrior types, yes? Hacky slashy stabby types? Yeees, I can tell, can see the agression coming off you..."
He reaches the end of the corridder, this one stopping with a large and ornately carved oak door, which he taps at and presses his ear to.
"You have any ideas where to go? I have ideas...He has ideas...The furry rat seems to know where it wants to go...what about you two eh?"
He steps back from the door and hits the lock once with his fist then pushes it open easily, though it must be very heavy. Only then does he glance back at the two following him.
Mordenn
Mordenn
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothrana 2011-03-13, 02:52

Maylean stops in her tracks as she steps on a crumbled piece of paper. A soft orb of yellownes surrounds her hand, tiny sparks emitting from it angrily. She leans down to pick up the paper with curious hands.

Maylean quickly ties her hair in a knot at the back of her neck, as she squints at the paper. A slight smile covers her lips now, as she reads a few broken words from the little piece of paper and when done, she tucks it safely between her left breast and the soft fabric of her gown.

"Peculiar why I wished a pocket right there in this dress.. "

Her eyes searches the now dark corridor, seeing none but a black emptynes and hearing a slow crawling noise. Maylean shakes her head as she makes her way back the way she came from. The others already gone from her puzzled mind.
Sothrana
Sothrana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amsho 2011-03-13, 13:09

"I wouldn't call us warriors... at least not by the standards of this land" Tsume answers.
"The warriors of this land lacks finesse." Aisuru says. "Heavy armor and weapons that hamper them, slows them down. They're brutes that make a mess."
"Yes... Clean kills, in one hit, now that's what one should aim for." Tsume makes a sweeping motion, as if he's drawing his katana. "If you're skilled enough, all it takes is for you to draw the sword once, and it's over."
"Stay agile. Avoiding getting hit is a better defence than any plate in the world." Aisuru falls silent as Jowan opens the large door and glances back at them.
Tsume and Aisuru looks back at him calmly, adjusting a leather strap here or a dagger there.

Amsho
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Manatha 2011-03-13, 13:39

"well that's a......... relief i guess"

She looks down the tunnel, then closes and rubs her eyes.

"this place is impossible to navigate by conventional Methods.."

((have an idea that might help with responding to the RP. say that we split up... for example me Seb and Beele go one way and the people at the other end of the tunnel go another))
Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Mordenn 2011-03-13, 22:29

"Ah, yes, yes, seen fighters like that."
He nods a little and turns back to the doorway, wandering in to what appears to be a large study of some sort. Shelves full of musty books line the dark walls and a large wooden desk stands in the centre of the room, the top littered with papers and candles.
"Had some like that in Jowa- my, my lands. Trained to be quicky stabby scouts. Most like they are here though, slow stabby, not so good..."
He trails off, his eyes glazed as though he is recalling a bad memory, then he shakes his head and strides over to the desk, rifling through the contents.
"Place not right, no, no, not feel right..."
As he says this, a wind blows through the room though there is no obvious source, extinguishing the many candles lining the walls and plunging it into darkness but for the eerie blue glow of Jowan's fire.
"...see?"
Mordenn
Mordenn
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebaceous 2011-03-17, 22:59

"So, yeah... What're you meant to be, and where are we heading?" Strazzik asks, continuing to grin, glancing around. "I don't think I've been around this part of the Tower before..."
Sebaceous
Sebaceous
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Amsho 2011-03-19, 12:47

As the room goes dark, Tsume loosens his sword, ready to draw. Aisuru reaches for her twin blades on her back, a singing whisper of steel being heard as she draws them. Jowan's magical light reflecting in the gleaming metal, razor sharp edges that could make the air cry in pain.

The nature of the place had the both in a bit of a nervous state, their keen senses even sharper than usual.

Amsho
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Mordenn 2011-03-19, 22:43

Jowan shakes hishead and walks over to the walls, beginning to tap them with his staff. He mutters quietly to himself as he does, occasionally knocking things off shelves in his search.
A low growl can be heard from out int he corrider along with shuffling footsteps, echoing through the room. Jowan's magical fire moves closer to him, illuminating a section of the wall for him but also causing shadows throughout the rest of the room. He puts his hand against part of the wall and falls silent, concentrating on his magic. After a moment, the wall fades away to be replaced with a deep blue light, clearly some sort of portal.
"Come though now, yes friends! Not want to see what thingies here, no, not good, not good..."
He beckons the others over then walks through the door himself, disapearing from sight.
Mordenn
Mordenn
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Amsho 2011-03-20, 00:19

Tsume hesitantly pulls his blade out a couple of inches, slowly backing closer to the portal. He doesn't want to do through, but fighting an unknown foe in a place like this doesn't seem like a very good option either.
"Go" he says to Aisuru in a low voice. When she begins to protest, he turns to look at her, and she goes quiet. The dark look on his face says it all.
With a glance at the dark around them, she whirls through the portal. Tsume follows slowly, eyes on the dark corridor until he's through.

Amsho
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Malgrom 2011-03-20, 17:57

On the other side of the portal the great furnace burns. A great hall that seems to have been cut from the mountain walls. The hall stretches on for several hundred feet leading up to the great anvil and its smith.

Orin the smith is heavy at work, chained to the great anvil working day and night as he has been for centuries creating masterpieces of weaponry, armor and jewelry for The Ancient Kingdom.

The hammer falls on the anvil and the sound echoes through the great hall. The light from the furnaces casting shadows towards the portal on the far side of the hall.
Malgrom
Malgrom
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothrana 2011-03-21, 22:56

Maylean walks back towards the kitchen, spotting a dim light at the end of the tunnel. She stomps her shoes before she walks into the kitchen, to keep some of the dust out.

Maylean reaches out for the kettle and a cup, before she pours herself a new cup of tea. Her hands making slow movements in the air as she watches a chair move towards her, so that she can sit and watch the door as she drinks her tea.
Sothrana
Sothrana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Beedle 2011-03-25, 13:37

Gordo busy with building something roundish doesn't notice the rock goblin ahead off him until much later when he has finished the device.

-oh hi there didn't see you there.
Beedle
Beedle
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebaceous 2011-03-26, 12:17

Strazzik eyes Gordo carefully, tweaking his nose with his index finger. "Oh, Greetings! I'm Strazzik! What are -you-?!" he asks, staring at Gordo from head to toe.
Sebaceous
Sebaceous
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Manatha 2011-03-27, 14:09

Narei seems to have gone quiet again, thinking and planning. she watches the two small creatures bantering away with some amusement though
Manatha
Manatha
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Amsho 2011-03-27, 16:17

Aisuru lowers her swords as she looked around in the great hall. The rhythmic sound of the smith's hammer was soothing, somehow. She put away her blades and heard Tsume do the same.
This was a place where weapons were made, not wielded. It seemed somehow wrong to bare the blades at the one making them. Disrespectful.
Then her Eyes narrowed as she looked at the dwarf.
"Why is he chained to the anvil?" she asked, tone foreboding.

Amsho
Crimson Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum